I’m going to pass on writing anything significant regarding this episode for a variety of reasons. Another relatively move-it-along episode that can be summed up with bullet points below in no particular order:
- Claire finally tells Jamie that Randall is alive.
- Jamie seems happy about it because he can finally kill the bastard himself.
- Jamie and Claire have an argument because of activities at the brothel and bite marks on his body. Finally, he’s ready to do it after experiencing a bit of temptation elsewhere. You’ll get to see his naked behind again and Claire’s breast being sucked. (Starz, oh, Starz, my biggest complaint, too much flesh.)
- More drinking on Claire’s behalf while pregnant.
- The evil Comte apparently slipped something in her drink to make her sick.
- Claire and Jamie throw a dinner party to derail investors in Prince Charles’ war efforts.
- As usual, Claire is a magnet again for trouble when she decides to do something on her own, which ends up in assault and rape of Mary Hawkins.
- The dinner party ends up in a brawl.
- Next week – “It’s either him or me!” Claire knows if Jamie kills Randall, Frank will not exist.
- Oh, and let’s not forget the scene of throwing bones on a Zebra skin reading her future. She’s told that she will see Frank again, but obviously is hugely disappointed over that revelation.
Until next week! Oh, and I forget to watch it Friday night when it was posted. Me bad.